Timber-frame self-build – FAQ
We answer your self-build questions
Do you want to build your house quickly with a quality wooden structure? This is what the Gablok concept allows you to do. Depending on your needs and wishes, Gablok will design a suitable plan then provide you with the necessary flat-pack kit for your timber-frame self-build.
“What type of insulation is used in Gablok insulated wooden blocks?”
“How do Gablok insulated blocks hold together?”
Because new concepts can raise a lot of questions, the Gablok team has listed the most frequently asked questions about our insulated blocks for self-building.
Would you like to build your own house and learn more about our products? We answer your questions!
Do you have a question that is not in our FAQ? Let us know!
- What type of insulation is used in our self-build blocks? What is their insulating value?
- Gablok blocks: insulating formwork blocks?
- What is the weight of a Gablok insulated wood block?
- What is the span of our wooden elements?
- What materials make up a self-build block?
- What does the Gablok self-build flat-pack timber house kit include?
- Can beams or a concrete overlay be placed on top of the insulated wooden blocks to build a storey?
- Can you renovate your house with Gablok wooden blocks?
- Energy performance, thermal insulation, EPB and Gablok insulated wood blocks
- Where are the self-build blocks produced?
- Can self-build blocks be used to build any size house?
- Does the wooden block assembly keep my self-build level?
- Gablok and environment
- Does Gablok provide the process for self-builders?
- How do the different technical elements fit into a Gablok building?
- How do the different insulated wooden blocks fit together? Do Gablok blocks require a joint?